* You can email your signed form to email@example.com. Also if you are prepaying please click on the Pay For Event Button and then Make a Paymet in the top right.
God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece Marriage is colored by personalities and passions and experiences. Making marriage work is a divinely inspired art form. For more than three decades, FamilyLife has been helping couples understand God’s plan for relationships. Now, in this video-guided event, The Art of Marriage, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes, and much more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design.
You will learn through six dynamic sessions:
Love Happens: God’s Purpose and Plan
Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
Get ready to make a masterpiece of your marriage through The Art of Marriage
- Couples will receive a manual full of projects and other helpful features that will help you live
what you learn from these dynamic sessions.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided during the event.
- No childcare is available.
- There will be a lunch break on Saturday and you will be responsible for your own lunch.
TherE will be a list of neighboring restaurants available at the church.
- You can pay in advance or at the door.
7 -9:30 PM Friday/9 AM – 4 PM Saturday
February 19-20, 2016
Cost: $65 per couple Valley View Church of God
4390 S. Lowell Blvd – Englewood, CO 80110 – 303-730-8704 – www.valleyview-cog.org